The 2014 Mitu Monteiro Wave camp was out of this world. Pumping side off shore wind mixed with rights for days. Not to mention Coach Mitu was there to assist the crew with tips and pointers to take your strapless game to the next level. If you havent had a chance to visit Solosports Adventure Camp in Punta San Carlos, Baja Mexico then this is your chance. The 2015 dates are booked and round two is going down. Check out Mitu Ripping the back out of some waves last year! 2015 camp booking information below. Big thank you to #foneamerica & #solosports !
Mitu is back to the pacific coast June 20-27 for a wave camp in Punta San Carlos. Reserve now !
All Inclusive Camp Includes:
• Ideal conditions from intermediate to advanced riders to take your waveriding skills to the next level
• 8 days of coaching by F-One Pro Wave Rider Mitu Monteiro assisted by seasoned F-One Team wave riders
• 2015 F-One Bandit kites + Surfboards (all models and sizes) & SUP boards available at no charge
• Round Trip via private plane from San Diego to Solosports landing strip in Punta San Carlos (PSC)
• All food and beverages (beer, wine, spirits, soda…)
• Private tent fully loaded with pad, pillow and freshly laundered sleeping bag
• No wind, no worries ! F-One SUP and high end Mountain Bikes at your disposal
• Videography & photography for daily analysis
• Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish & Portuguese
• Totat Cost: $2995 USD
• Space is limited – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org +1-949-289-7779 and reserve now !
Source: F-ONE AMERICA