With Christmas coming up fast we have a list of 5 gift ideas to get the kiteboarder in your life.
- If you’re willing to spend the money the ultimate gift (in my opinion) is a GoPro. It’s easy to work, just strap it on and push a button and you are recording your kiteboarding experience. The link I connected the picture too is the newest GoPro, for cheaper/older options just search “gopro” in the search bar.
- For a kiter that has a GoPro already you can buy them GoPro accessories, such as the kite line mount. The kite line mount is so cool, it allows you to strap your GoPro to the lines of your kite allowing for some great angles of you kiteboarding.
- Kite boarding T-shirt, there is some really great kiteboarding shirts out there, they’re a easy and cheap gift, and personally I’d be stoked to get one for Christmas.
- The WOO Kiteboarding Performance Tracker is a cool idea that recently came out. Completely waterproof and the size of a USB stick, the WOO tracks a kiter’s session: height, airtime, landing g-force and more.
- Last but not least, Kurtis sunglasses. This is a great invention. They are sunglasses that are made specifically for water sports. They are very comfortable, and keep the salt water out of your eyes.
TThank you for reading, hoped it helped.